At HIG Global we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
Information We Collected:
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example: username, real name, birth date, address, phone number and email address.
- Information provided on any application provided in order to obtain products or services.
- Information relating to any transaction carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchase of goods and services.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of Your Information:
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To process transactions such as sending service related emails (account status, endorsements, policy issuance, etc.)
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. Where you consent has been provided in advance we may allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may interest you. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collected from you to other locations for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- Trusted third parties who assist in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing your account.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Harvey Insurance Group, LLC
1301 Wrights Lane East
West Chester, PA 19380